i want to talk about this.
Soul Punk songs →The “I” in Lie
This is Yasmin and I have to babysit her for a few weeks
All Time Low Polaroids
awww thank you!!
Fall Out Boy revealed today that they will be releasing “Centuries,” their new single, sometime in September. Along with that, the band’s sixth studio album could come as early as the end of this year!
Four-piece rock band, Fall Out Boy are set to release a brand new track, “Centuries” which will be the first official single from their forthcoming sixth studio album, currently untitled but due to release either later this year or early 2015 via Island Records.
Fall Out Boy released their last studio album, “Save Rock and Roll” on April 12th, 2013 and released each of the tracks visuals in order to make up the movie “The Young Blood Chronicles”which released in full in 2014.
“Centuries” is set to release in September, 2014 and the official music video for the track was filmed this week, a casting call was seen to note that it was looking for people who could portray Romans and were of an age between 25-30.
September 2, 1987
Hello fellow nerds!
A new school year is approaching, and since I have to nail my A* this year I put together a masterpost with helpful links and tips that I have gathered throughout my school years. Good luck this year: you´ll do just fine!1. Learn ´em languages2. Do your research3. Learn how to write like a God
- 10 practical tips for writing better exam essays.
- Writing an essay.
- Harvard writing resources.
- Writing application essays.
- Writing a personal statement.
- Genre characteristics.
- Writing a literary analysis essay.
- Answering essay questions.
- Get feedback.
- Bibliography maker.
- What is the word you´re looking for?4. Oh yes sweet reading5. Get your studying and organization game on6. Stress and anxiety management because school is stressful7. Go get ´em tests8. Classroom participation - because teachers love that shit9. Software and pages for us nerdy kids10. Yo! Take some time to care ´bout yo´self
since school starts (here) tomorrow, here’s a master post for you lovelys!